Items that are below 140 lbs and which meet certain size and packaging constraints qualify for free ground shipping. Promotion valid on combined order values over $199. Promotion does not apply to freight/truck-line or oversized items.Close
Mortairvent creates a continuous airspace that channels moister away & accelerates drying behind the exterior siding, reducing the chances of rot & toxic mold growth.
The Mortairvent® Mortar Deflection & Ventilation System is a full cavity wall product used to reduce the overall cavity width in ventilated wall assemblies. Mortairvent® combines the benefits of rain screen technology through the use of integrated mortar deflection, drainage and ventilation design. Mortairvent® does not allow mortar blockage in the cavity wall drainage plane due to the heat bonded filter fabric. This dedicated airspace allows proper drainage and convective drying. Mortairvent® is available in .40 in (10mm), .80 in (20mm), and 1.6 in (40mm) thicknesses.
• Improves the overall performance of the entire cavity wall assembly
• Reduced continuous airspace expedites moisture drainage and drying
• Mortar deflection fabric layer provides a dedicated airspace for ventilation and convective drying
• Lightweight and easy to install between brick ties. Pro vides simple one-step installation as brickwork is completed
• Mold & mildew resistant
• Contributes to LEED points