Get the upper hand! With Milwaukee’s BodyGrip routers featuring the industry’s first tactile BodyGrip designed into the base of the router, a fast, accurate linear depth adjustment system, a patented above-the-table depth adjustment mechanism, and a carrying case with integral POWERSTATE. Featuring a 1-3/4 max HP (11 amp, 24,000 RPM) Milwaukee motor, these powerful and precise new routers give you the upper hand in all but the heaviest of cuts. The BodyGrip design is a comfortable over-molded rubber grip wrapped around the base with an adjustable hand strap that allows for left and right-handed operation, and two over-molded palm-grip side handles for superior comfort, maneuverability and control.
- Exclusive BodyGrip design
- 1-3/4 max HP, 11 amp, 24,000 RPM Milwaukee motor
- Premium electronic motor feedback maintains speed and power under load
- Electronic variable speed with soft start (10,000 to 24,000 RPM)
- Micro-fine linear depth adjustment to within 1/64 in.
- Exclusive above-the-table depth adjustment system
- Exclusive motor contamination shield minimizes damage, maximizes airflow