The Milwaukee 10 in. REAM & PUNCH straight jaw pliers incorporate exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. The pliers teeth are hardened for secure grip over the life of the tool. Milwaukee pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- REAM & PUNCH handles (patent pending) – deburr smooth pipe up to 2 in. and punch electrical knock outs
- Jaw capacity – up to 2 in. round pipe
- Hardened teeth for long gripping life
- Forged design for added strength; comfort grips will not peel
- Rust Resistant
- Forged design for added strength