Our most powerful Shop Press, the 110 Ton offers the greatest capacity for the widest variety of projects. Able to accept all of our standard tooling along with custom tooling in its large work table area, the 110 Ton can press bearings, bend metal or straighten your parts. The rolling cylinder, open-sided design, pressure gauge, and electric foot pedal make this machine simple to use. This Shop Press package includes a Portable Power Unit and is ready to PLUG IN & POWER UP. Also available with Programmable Logic Control (PLC).
- Rolling cylinder provides maximum adaptability
- Open-sided design allows longer material to pass through the frame
- Accepts a variety of standard and custom tooling
- Requires an Edwards Ironworker with PowerLink System or a Portable Power Unit to operate (included)
- Easy to use Hand/Jog controls with integrated E-Stop
- 20′ quick-connect hoses for simple “plug & play” operation
- Hydraulic-assist adjustable work table heights to maximize operator safety includes lift chains and bracket