The Milwaukee® 12 piece SAWZALL® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, the Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and the Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Nail Guard™ combines an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cutting, with a unique design that protects against tooth fractures.
- The Fang Tip™ design bites into wood on first contact for faster plunging.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL® blades
- Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Thicker blade Stock for maximum durability.
- 1 in. tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Jobsite durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9 in. blades.