The Milwaukee 12 piece SAWZALL blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax for cutting nail embedded wood, the Wrecker for general purpose demolition cutting, and the Torch for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Nail Guard™ combines an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cutting, with a unique design that protects against tooth fractures.
- The Fang Tip™ design bites into wood on first contact for faster plunging.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Thicker blade Stock for maximum durability.
- 1 in. tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Jobsite durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9 in. blades.