This is a reconditioned power tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new conditions. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes. Our cold-cut saw cuts an average 3X faster at 1.5X less cost and offers the largest cutting capacity in its class. With a powerful 15 amp, 4.8 maximum horsepower motor and speeds up to 1,500 RPM, this dry-cut machine cuts a wide variety of materials up to a 5-3/8 in. maximum capacity. The cold-cut technology produces little to no sparks and leaves a virtually burr-free finish. Vise and back fence adjustments are quick and easy with Milwaukee’s unique tool-free, quick-change systems. The heavy-duty cast aluminum base with a 1/4 in. reinforcing plate, plus 3/8 in. cast iron vise and back fence provide maximum durability, even on the harshest jobsites. A horizontal D-handle provides maximum user comfort and ergonomics whether the tool is on the ground or a bench.
- Powerful 15 amp, 4.8 maximum horsepower, 1,500 RPM Motor: Delivers the largest cutting capacity in its class
- Cold-cut technology: cuts fast with virtually no sparks or burrs
- Easy-to-use spindle lock and wing nuts: makes blade, cut-depth and guard angle adjustments fast and easy
- Heavy-duty cast base: provides maximum durability on the jobsite
- Horizontal D-handle: allows you to hold and operate the tool comfortably