Milwaukee Electric Tool corporation introduces the new M18 ™ cordless lithium-ion 5-3/8 in. metal saw. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw delivers the fastest cuts for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 2682 utilizes an exclusive 4-pole frame less motor for up to 35% more cutting power and best in class run-time with over 200 cuts of 3/4 in.” OEM per charge.
- Milwaukee® 4-pole frame less motor: delivers 550 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-450/0 to 1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- Compact & ergonomic design: 8-1/2 in. length
- DPM - digital power management: overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All metal gear case: the only metal gear case in its class
- All metal 1/2 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck: provides maximum durability and bit retention
- Exclusive 4-pole frame less motor delivers up to 35% more cutting power
- Extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light for more accurate cuts
- Lightweight 5.8 lbs design for easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue
- Tool-free depth adjustment quickly and easily adjusts cutting depth from 1/8 in. to 2 in.
- Superior cut quality - 30T metal tech™ carbide-tipped blade produces cool, burr-free cuts through OEM, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials