Makita is a leader in cordless technology, and the XT613X1 Combo Kit provides six tools showcasing the unique 18V LXT technology. This 6-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who requires a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, and lighting. Some tools feature Makita’s BL™ Brushless Motor which delivers longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The XT613X1 includes a brushless ½” driver-drill with two speed settings, a brushless impact driver with variable speeds that delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque, a 6-1/2” circular saw with 3,700 RPM for faster cutting, a recipro saw with 0-3,000 SPM, a vacuum with strong suction power for faster and efficient cleaning, and a high-luminance L.E.D. flashlight. It’s a one-stop solution for a wide range of applications. The kit includes two 18V LXT® 3.0Ah batteries and the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT® Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- 1/2″ Driver-Drill with 2-speeds (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- BL™ Brushless motor delivers 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6-1/2″ Circular Saw with Makita built electronically controlled BL™ Brushless motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Multi-Tool with variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2° oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Radio is Bluetooth® and MP3 Compatible
- Delivers rich sound; woofer for low sounds and tweeter for high sounds
- High-luminance 4 L.E.D. flashlight provides 160 lumens
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating