Milwaukee’s Thunderbolt® Silver & Deming drill bits are designed for performance in low to high tensile strength materials, stainless steel and cast iron. Thunderbolt® twist drill bits are made from premium industrial-grade steel with heavy-duty cutting surfaces that power through deep or shallow holes with lightning speed. A special flute geometry adds strength while providing increased chip ejection. Thunderbolt® twist drill bits have a heavy duty 135 degree split point for easy penetration and a 1/2 in. reduced shank with 3 milled flats which prevent slippage in a jawed chuck. One per package.
- Extreme durability: thicker web provides greater strength and longer life
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135° split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Reduced slipping: 3-flat Secure-Grip™ shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Versatile: reduced shank diameter for use in 1/2 in. chucks
- Corrosion resistant: black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit