The 20-volt MAX XR 1/2-in mid-range cordless impact wrench with detent pin anvil delivers up to 330 ft-lbs MAX of fastening torque and a lightweight, ergonomic design. This tool also features precision wrench™ control, which helps to prevent over tightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. In forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent over tightening. In reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off. This mid-range cordless impact wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting, and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- Up to 330 ft-lbs MAX of fastening torque at only 3.48-lbs
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs brushed model
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Includes the new Precision Wrench™ Control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse