Designed for everything from a home garage to a medium size workshop, the 40 Ton Ironworker provides 4 Workstations with a Coper Notcher installed at the factory. With 11 Attachments and 16 Accessories available, it can be modified to your specific project. The electric foot pedal and stroke control improves the efficiency and repeatability. The PowerLink System increases your capabilities by turning your Ironworker into a power source for our line of Hydraulic Tools.
- Four Workstations: Standard (4) – Punch, Flat Bar Shear, Angle Shear & Coper Notcher
- 12 interchangeable Attachments available to tailor the Ironworker to your needs
- 17 optional Accessories available to increase precision and efficiency
- Compact machine that allows for fast and easy transitions between fabrication operations: punch, shear, notch, bend or cope all in one machine.
- Optimized workstation heights for improved efficiency
- Electric foot pedal with integrated jog control
- Adjustable electric stoke control
- Bright LED lights increase visibility
- ANSI B11.5-1988(02) Compliant Guarding
- ETL Certified Controls