The most compact 5/8 in. hammer drill on the market is 30% lighter and 65% faster – with plenty of drilling power. At just 10.9 in. long and 4.6 Lbs., Milwaukee Tool 5/8 in. SDS-Plus rotary hammer makes drilling overhead and in tight spaces easier, yet it’s powerful enough for most professional applications. With a 5.5 amp motor, it delivers 0-3, 700 RPM, 0-4,400 bpm and 1.5 ft-lbs of torque. The innovative gear design and a drop motor provide unmatched balance, while Milwaukee’s unique anti-vibration system provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds, and two-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 5.5 amp Motor: Delivers 0-3, 700 RPM, 0-4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft-lbs of torque, providing up to 65% faster drilling speeds
- Lightweight 4.6 lb design: reduces fatigue when you drill overhead and in horizontal applications
- Compact 10.9 in. profile: lets you work more efficiently in tights spaces
- 2-Mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for added versatility
- AVS - anti vibration system: delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds