The MILWAUKEE® 6″ root cutter cuts through roots inside the line. This drain pipe root cutter is best used in 6″ – 8″ pipes. The pipe root cutter has a steel construction and Rust Guard plating that provides longer-lasting head attachments. This head attachment works with Milwaukee 1-1/4″ open wind sectional cable designed for the M18 FUEL sewer sectional machine with CABLE-DRIVE.
- Designed to cut through roots
- Interlocking cable connectors with pin key release
- Steel construction
- For 6" to 8" pipes
- Works with Milwaukee 1-1/4" sectional cables
- Works with Milwaukee M18 FUEL sewer sectional machine (2871-22) or other professional drain cleaning machines
- Rust Guard plating to reduce corrosion