The DCD470 60 V MAX* in-line stud and joist drill is DeWalt’s most powerful drill on the market. It is designed to handle a wide range of large drilling applications. . Even with all this power the unit is designed to keep the user in control. In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch® system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch® system is engaged.
- DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch System, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary, in a bind up situation. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
- 7/16 in. Hex Quick-Change chuck for fast and easy bit changes.
- 2-speed settings (0 RPM to 400 RPM/0 RPM to 1320 RPM) to match appropriate speed to the application.
- Quick-shift speed selector allows the user to easily change speeds without having to feather the trigger
- Magnesium gear case reduces weight while maintaining jobsite durability
- Power of corded with the freedom of cordless
- Tool Connect tag ready. Installing a DEWALT tool tag allows for tracking and locating of the drill using the DEWALT Tool Connect app
- Up to 4-5/8 in. self-feed bits into wood