The 75 Ton Ironworker makes quick work of heavier jobs with increased capacity on the punch, flat bar and angle shear. This 4 Workstation Ironworker has a Coper Notcher installed and also accepts 12 interchangeable Attachments and 17 Accessories so you can modify as needed. Perfect for those projects that just need a little more capacity. The PowerLink System increases your capabilities by turning your Ironworker into a power source for our line of Hydraulic Tools.
- Four Workstations: Standard (4) – Punch, Flat Bar Shear, Angle Shear & Coper Notcher
- 12 interchangeable Attachments available to tailor the Ironworker to your needs
- 17 optional Accessories available to increase precision and efficiency
- PowerLink System increases your capabilities turning your Ironworker into a power source for our ever expanding line of Hydraulic Tools
- Compact machine that allows for fast and easy transitions between fabrication operations: punch, shear, notch, bend or cope all in one machine.
- Optimized workstation heights for improved efficiency
- Electric foot pedal with integrated jog control
- Adjustable electric stoke control
- Bright LED lights increase visibility
- ANSI B11.5-1988(02) Compliant Guarding