The production class Powermatic DDS-237 Dual Drum Sander that is loaded with features. A 10HP motor drives the dual steel drums, which have a hard durometer rubber coating to ensure a flat, mar free finish. Independently adjustable rear drum makes fine tuning easy. A heavy cast iron table incorporates four solid jackscrews with chain drive timing to keep it level at all times. The heavy-duty poly conveyor belt provides a positive grip on the stock. The 1/4HP feed motor is coupled to a two-speed forward/reverse gearbox that will sand 8 and 12 surface feet per minute. The heavy steel cabinet provides vibration free sanding, with plenty of storage space underneath.
- Dual drum head for superior finish
- Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects.
- Forward/reverse conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finish
- Full size cast iron table for solid support
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal