The DHS790AT2 offers flexible power options – corded for unlimited runtime or cordless for portability powered by DEWALT brushless motor technology. Accuracy is delivered through adjustable miter scale with 11 positive stops and high visibility bevel scale the cutline™ blade positioning system. The kit includes 2 60 V MAX* lithium ion battery packs and the DC120A corded power supply.
- Powerful 3,800 RPM Brushless motor can run either cordless with two batteries or corded with the power supply Adaptor for improved flexibility and jobsite efficiency
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2 x 16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2 x 12 at 45°
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Integrated CutLine cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Flexible power options – corded or cordless
- Accuracy – Cutline blade positioning system and highly visible miter and bevel scales
- Runtime – up to 289 cross cuts in 3-1/4 In. base molding
- Portability – compact design weighs only 56 lbs.