The DWP849X 7-in/9-in Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start has a powerful 12 Amp motor with ball bearing construction and electronic control to deliver desired finish results. Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting.
- Powerful, 12.0 Amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load delivering better finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Wool ingestion shields eliminates wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs
- Non mar rubber gear case cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping suface