A new legacy of saws. Saws that need to demonstrate new kinds of flexibility, are counted on to last longer, and operate more safely at the same time. Mitering and dual mitering bring an added level of capabilities. All saws come standard with variable speed. Table heights have been optimized, and a completely redesigned swing away control panel. These are the most precise, most durable, and safest bandsaws you could ever put into your shop.
- Dual mitering allows for compound angle cutting of 60° right and 45° left
- Tungsten carbide blade guides with precision bearings, stabilizes the blade for increased accuracy and extendes blade life
- Large handwheel with blade tensioning gauge acurately measures blade pressure
- For added safety, the EHB-1018VM Bandsaw follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements to be certified by CSA Group
- Quick positioning vise for clamping of materials
- The ELITE swing away panel reloates saw controls to a single location, offering finger-tip operation of most major saw functions.
- Semi-automatic bow raises after cut to predetermined height
- Automatic blade breakage sensor detects acciental breakage and interrupts the power
- Heavy-duty construction reduces vibration and deflection
- Blade is fully guarded for operators safety