The DCH733X2 FLEXVOLT 1-7/8″ SDS MAX Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers category leading 13.3 Joules of impact energy. Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load, even in the hardest concrete, while the patented E-Clutch ® system protects the user in bind up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit. This tool is ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #5 – #9 rebar applications, core drilling up to 5″ and chipping in any mid-to-lower wall and floor applications. Active Vibration Control® technology also reduces vibration felt by the user for less fatigue and greater productivity. This tool comes Tag Ready(TM), so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag(TM) and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect(TM) app.
- The industry’s most powerful cordless 2 in. combination rotary hammer, powered by the DEWALT FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* brushless motor, generates 19.4J of impact energy.
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation e-clutch® system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. this feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. the red indicator LED illuminates when the e-clutch® system is engaged.
- Shocks-active vibration control® system reduces vibration felt at the handles, compared to hammers without this feature.
- 7 position variable speed dial offers users control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with.
- Constant speed under load electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under heavy loads, including higher PSI concrete or long length drill bits, allowing the user to get the job done efficiently.
- Same durable mechanism as found on the corded, D25773, 2 in. SDS MAX rotary hammer.