The 20 Ton Horizontal Press is the go-to tool to from, break and straighten mild steel. Designed for maximum flexibility to accept a variety (including custom) tooling. Repetitive processes are simple with the proximity sensor and digital readout. Must be run off an Edwards Ironworker with PowerLink System or Portable Power Unit.
- Rolling cylinder provides maximum adaptability
- Open-sided design allows longer material to pass through the frame
- Accepts a variety of standard and custom tooling
- Requires an Edwards Ironworker with PowerLink System or a Portable Power Unit to operate (included)
- Easy to use Hand/Jog controls with integrated E-Stop
- 20′ quick-connect hoses for simple “plug & play” operation
- Hydraulic-assist adjustable work table heights to maximize operator safety includes lift chains and bracket