The M-Spector Flex inspection camera cable w/ Pivot View is the only contractor inspection camera that gives users full control positioning the camera head with it’s exclusive Pivot View cable. With the turn of a dial, its 270? camera head motion means never again dealing with the frustrations of bending, feeding and positioning standard camera cables just to look in different directions. The cable attaches in 4 different positions allowing users to inspect in all directions and optimize the dial position. Leveraging state-of-the-art LED technology, users get 15X greater LED brightness for seeing further and clearer in large, dark spaces. The 12.5 mm (.49 in.) diameter and shortened camera head length gives users easier and greater access to tight spaces than 17 mm cameras. Capture best-in-class images or video when used with the M12 M-Spector Flex system console. The M-Spector Flex inspection camera cable w/Pivot View is perfect for remodel inspections, facility maintenance, machinery and production lines, and residential or commercial trades where documenting inspections is essential.
- Pivot View™ camera head gives users 270? control with the turn of a dial, eliminating frustrations positioning the camera
- Cable attaches in four different positions allowing users to inspect in all directions
- See clearer, further with 15X brighter LED output
- 640 x 480 camera for best-in-class image quality
- 12.5 mm (.49 in.) camera head for greater access than 17 mm cameras
- Shorter camera head for tighter turns
- Flush lens prevents build-up, beveled edges reduce friction