The compact screwdriver with more power, more speed and the longest runtime in its class. Delivering 175 in-lbs of torque, the M12™ cordless lithium-ion screwdriver is powerful enough to drive 130 3 in. screws in a single battery charge. It provides the speed to finish jobs faster, and leverages Milwaukee’s lithium-ion technology for full-day runtime on the job. With a lightweight, ergonomic design, this cordless tool fits comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or tool belt. The screwdriver features a metal gear case for jobsite durability, and an LED light to illuminate dark spaces. The quick-change chuck allows for fast, one-handed bit changes, while the variable speed trigger provides increased control, especially when working in small spaces or at awkward angles. The kit includes two M12™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries, a 30-minute charger, a standard #2 Phillips and a flat bit, and carrying case. The Milwaukee® M12™ cordless LED work light outlasts and outperforms all other subcompact lights. Powered by an M12™ Red Lithium™ battery, the work light is 2X brighter than conventional incandescent bulbs and runs up to 2X longer on a single charge. Its 90° rotating head allows you to easily direct the light beam at the desired work area, while its magnetic back enables hands-free use. With a sealed aluminum head for impact and weather resistance, the cordless work light comes with a limited lifetime LED warranty.
- Compact power: delivers 175 in-lbs of torque yet weighs 2 lbs
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Quick-change chuck: for convenient, one-handed bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger: provides increased control
- Battery fuel gauge: displays remaining runtime
- Sealed aluminum head: designed for impact- and weather-resistant durability
- 90-degree rotating head: provides flexible, focused illumination
- Magnetic back: leaves both hands free for work anywhere on the jobsite