It drives faster in tighter spaces, than any other 12 V right angle impact driver on the market. With a 1.4 in. head diameter, and the ability to use with most 1 in. insert bits, the M12 1/4 in. hex right angle impact driver offers users maximum access for hard-to-reach fasteners. The tool provides the most power and highest RPM in its class, and is optimized to run at full speed throughout the toughest applications. Variable speed with an extended paddle switch provides tradesmen maximum control, and the ability to operate their tool from multiple grip positions.
- 1/4 in. head diameter allows for greatest access in Close Quarters
- Best-in-class power and speed with 600 in-lbs of torque and 0 to 2,425 RPM
- Variable speeds provides maximum control for any job
- Extended paddle switch for multiple grip positions
- Provides the most power and highest RPM in its class
- Part of the M12 system, featuring over 70 tools