The M12 FUEL compact router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. Leveraging Milwaukee’s POWERSTATE brushless motor and REDLINK Plus electronics the M18 FUEL compact router delivers the power of corded 1.25 horse power routers and a best in class 31,000 RPM providing the power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery the router cutting up to 250 ft of 3/8 in. roundovers in red-oak, delivering all day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The tool is equipped with a micro adjust dial and macro adjust button, providing fast accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM allows control in all applications, a sturdy 4 in. sub-base plate provides stability and dual-LED lights illuminate the work surface. The M18 FUEL compact router is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately).
- Power to clear from 15 Ft.
- Full throttle in under 1 second
- Up to 4 lbs. lighter
- POWERSTATE Brushless motor: delivers more power under load and longer motor life
- REDLINK Plus intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery: delivers unmatched run-time, power, and longer life
- Maximum air volume: 450 CFM
- Maximum air speed: 120 mph
- Lock on button: yes
- High/low speed settings