The M12 FUEL™ 5/8 in. SDS plus rotary hammer provides up to 2X more run-time, up to 75% more speed and has the largest SDS plus bit capacity in its class. Milwaukee has combined their exclusive POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack, and REDLINK Plus™ intelligence to deliver a 12 V rotary hammer that rivals compact 18 V tools on the market today. At only 10 in. long and 3.9 lbs, this tool provides performance and run time that is comparable to a much larger tool, at a fraction of the size and weight. The electro pneumatic design allows for drilling of up to 5/8 in. holes in concrete and masonry. For maximum versatility, regardless of application or orientation, the tool also features 2-mode operation, rotary hammer and hammer-only.
- REDLITHIUM™ intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Electro-pneumatic mechanism: drills up to 5/8 in. holes in poured concrete and masonry
- Powerful 12 Volt motor: delivers 0 to 900 RPM and 0-6,200 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, lightweight design: allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
- 2-Mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- LED light: illuminates the work surface