The Milwaukee® M12™ FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4 in. hex hydraulic driver is the industry’s first 12 Volt hydraulic impact driver. The FLUID-DRIVE™ hydraulic powertrain’s hydraulic impact allows for operation up to 2X quieter with less vibration for smoother and faster driving speeds. Its compact size provides unmatched access in tight spaces and allows for easy transport on a tool belt or in a tool bag. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers up to 0-3, 000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK Plus™ intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The cordless impact driver is compatible with all M12™ REDLITHIUM™ compact batteries or extended capacity batteries, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack. The impact driver’s 4-mode drive control delivers greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-tapping screw mode reduces walking when self-tapping screws as well as reduces overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- FLUID-DRIVE™ hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
- Longer sustained torque delivers similar drive times in application as most 12V impact drivers
- Up to 2X quieter operation makes this tool ideal for occupied spaces
- Compact head length and compact battery footprint gives more access than competitive impact drivers
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
- REDLINK Plus™ intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery