The Milwaukee M12 cordless 1/2 in. SDS plus rotary hammer is one of the lightest available, coming in at 3.9 Lbs. and 9 in. in length. Its compact size is ideal for drilling in tight spaces and all-day use. Featuring up to 4X faster drilling speed, it can drill over 55 holes per charge, and deliver up to 75 percent more run-time. The electro pneumatic design allows for drilling of up to 1/2 in. holes in concrete and masonry. For maximum versatility, regardless of application or orientation, the tool features 2-mode operation, rotary hammer and hammer-only. Powered by REDLITHIUM battery technology, the tool delivers 0 to 800 RPM and 0-5,350 BPM. Additionally, an LED light illuminates the work area.
- Compact – 9 in. long and lightweight – 3.9 lbs.: allows for work in tight spaces and reduces fatigue during all day use
- Electro pneumatic mechanism: drills up to 1/2 in. holes in poured concrete and masonry
- LED light: illuminates work space in dark areas
- 2-Mode operation: rotary hammer and rotation only for maximum versatility
- M12™ XC REDLITHIUM™ battery pack: drills over 55, 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in., holes in poured concrete