The M18™ 3-1/4 in. planer delivers unmatched depth control & powerful stock removal for quick and precise material removal on soft or hard woods. The planer’s powerful motor allows the user to remove up to 5/64 in. in a single pass for increased productivity. The depth adjustment knob’s 20 locking positions allows for multiple depth settings and precise depth control. Additionally, the depth adjustment knob does not rotate past the 0 or 5/64 setting which allows users to quickly identify at what depth they are cutting without needing to re-zero the dial. The M18™ planer also provides up to a 27/64 in. rabbet cut capacity offering users more depth of cut when making ship lap joints. A left or right chip ejection feature allows users to aim shavings away from their eyes or finished surfaces; increasing safety, productivity, and accuracy.
- Powerful motor: delivers up to 14,000 RPMs
- Chip ejection switch: allows users to select left or right chip exhaust
- Spring-loaded kickstand: prevents blade from marring finished surfaces
- Dual blade cutting head: 2 reversible Carbide blades provide a smooth finish
- Bevel/edge guide: allows users to make straight, rabbet and bevel cuts up to a 45° angle