Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler and general contractor, the M18 FUEL 12 in. sliding miter saw can generate the power of a 15 amp corded saw while weighing in at up to 15% lighter than leading competitive saw and up to 330 cuts per charge. With the same capacity as AC 12 in. miter saw the 2739 provides users all ability to perform all of their critical applications while increase portability, efficiency and productivity on site. Features like a shadow line LED light, an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system and easy carry side handles make the saw a category leading solution.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 12 in. miter saw to generate the power and performance of a 15 A corded miter saw.
- REDLINK Plus™ intelligence: ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ system
- REDLITHIUM™ High output HD12.0 battery pack: provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ HD packs; superior pack construction provides the industry’s best protection against jobsite conditions
- Generates 15 Amp corded power
- Up to 15% lighter than leading competitors
- Up to 330 cuts per charge
- Shadow line LED
- Integrated handles
- 6-3/4 in. vertical capacity (Base board against the fence)
- 2 x 14 horizontal capacity
- 7-1/2 in. nest crown capacity