The M18™ 1/2 in. compact brushless drill/driver is the most compact 18 V drill on the market and delivers over 50% more run-time than drills with brushed motors. The Milwaukee® built brushless motor, relink™ electronics, and REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger.
- Milwaukee® Brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. also delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-400/0 to 1,800 RPM for a wide range of drilling & fastening applications.
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery: superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Peak torque: 500 in-lbs
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
- Speed: 0-450/0 to 1,800 RPM
- Length: 6-7/8 in.
- Weight: 3.7 lbs (with battery)