Item number 2656-20, the M18™ cordless 1/4 in. hex impact driver, is the most powerful 1/4 in. hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 ipm and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ cordless 1/4 in. hex impact driver features an LED light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage. Item number 2735-20 is powered by an M18 REDLITHIUM battery, the Milwaukee M18 cordless LED work light has more than 600 times the life of conventional incandescent bulbs and runs up to four times as long. One-hundred-sixty lumen LEDS provide a bright white, smooth beam. With the ability to illuminate your workspace in dark or nighttime conditions, you never have to worry about missing valuable time on your projects.
- 2656-20: Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor: features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- 2656-20: Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism: delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- 2656-20: REDLINK™ Intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- 2656-20: 1/4 in. hex quick-connect chuck
- 2735-20: Beam reaches 50 ft.
- 2735-20: Battery lasts up to 12 hours on one charge
- 2735-20: Head rotates 135° to give you flexibility in your workspace