The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole frameless motor, the M18™ compact 1/2 in. drill driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4 in. length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging work sites.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0 to 1,800 RPM
- Compact design: allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces.
- All-metal gear case and chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- Compact motor delivers 400 in.-lbs. of maximum torque
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces in dim work areas
- Lightweight 4.0 lbs for less fatigue