The most compact hammer drill/driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole frameless motor, the M18™ compact 1/2 in. hammer drill/driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4 in. length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging work sites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool’s temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ battery pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18™ compact REDLITHIUM™ batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case. Includes 2656-20 1/4 in. Hex impact driver.
- 2607-22CT: Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM
- 2607-22CT: Compact design: allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- 2607-22CT: All-metal gear case and chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- 2656-20: Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor: features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- 2656-20: Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism: delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- 2656-20: 1/4 in. hex quick-connect chuck
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger