The heavy duty Milwaukee® metal gear box delivers an industry leading 950 lbs of pushing force for the highest viscosity materials. The M18™ 20 oz caulk gun kit offers both a remote speed dial and a variable speed trigger that optimizes the users control over bead and flow rate. Milwaukee’s industry leading motor and electronics technologies have created a new constant flow technology that allows for a steady flow rate at 0-21 ipm (in/min) consistently throughout use of the adhesive gun. The anti drip clutch instantly stops material from expelling after trigger releases and saves the user time and money avoiding a messy clean-up. A rotating quick change collar increases the ease of use and the ability to change out adhesives quickly and without clean-up. The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ batteries increase run time allowing a user to dispense over 200 tubes of general construction material on a single battery charge.
- Up to 950 lbs of force for dispensing high viscosity materials
- Constant flow technology creates a steady flow rate results in even beads
- Remote speed dial and variable speed trigger allows for maximum bead control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology dispenses over 200 tubes of general construction material on a single battery charge
- Clear barrel allows the user to see remaining material in barrel