At only 10-1/4 lbs and 18 in. in length, the M18™ cordless lithium-ion band saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4 in. cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2 in. conduit, 3 in. angle iron, 3 in. copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The M18™ cordless lithium-ion band saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
- 45% lighter than deep cut – 10.25 Lbs. compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places
- Blade ejection system-quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button
- Tool-free adjustable material shoe – quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings
- LED work light – illuminates the cut line in dark areas
- Drop resistant pulley guard-engineered geometries & high impact polymer
- Cast aluminum gear case-withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning
- Dual-actuation trigger: providing enhanced control and productivity