The world’s first brushless die grinder that delivers corded performance with up to 25 minutes of grinding and up to 10X longer motor life. The M18 FUEL 1/4 in. die grinder delivers maximum sustained power with 20,000 RPMs capable of running Carbide burrs or up to 3 in. flap wheels for grinding or surface preparation applications. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery provides up to 25 minutes of grinding with superior pack construction and electronics. The POWERSTATE brushless motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership than traditional brushed motors. The die grinder features REDLINK Plus intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and longest too life.
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ battery pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life
- REDLINK Plus™ electronic intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- 20,000 RPM brushless motor is designed to deliver corded performance while using Carbide burrs, up to 3 in. flap wheels
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery pack (not included) delivers over 20 minutes of grinding
- Brushless motor has no wearable components delivering up to 10X longer tool life
- Fits all 1/4 in. shank accessories