The M18 FUEL 5-3/8 in. – 5-7/8 in. metal saw delivers the fastest cuts with the longest tool life and up to 370 cuts in 3/4 in. EMT. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw utilizes a POWERSTATE brushless motor with 3,900 RPMs to deliver the fastest cutting speeds and longest tool life on the market. The metal saw also features REDLINK Plus intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and unmatched durability. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery pack delivers up to 370 cuts in 3/4 in. EMT which is 1 cut per minute for over 6 hours straight. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 5-3/8 in. – 5-7/8 in. metal saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.9 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The new saw offers an integrated hang hook that allows for easy storage while the tool is not in use. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2782 M18 FUEL metal saw features a 30T carbide-tipped metal saw blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials. Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-year warranty, the 2782-22 comes equipped with (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 high capacity battery packs, 30T 5-3/8 in. metal tech carbide-tipped metal saw blade, blade wrench, M18/M12 company-charger and contractor bag.
- Brushless motor with 3900 RPMs delivers the fastest cutting metal cutting saw
- Brushless motor has no wearable components delivering longest tool life
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries deliver up to 370 cuts in 3/4 in. EMT for all day work
- Integrated hang hook allows tool to hang on ladders and common building materials reducing damage due to drops
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life
- REDLINK Plus™ electronic intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity