Designed for the carpenter, remodeler and general contractor, the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Circular Saw from Milwaukee® generates 15A corded power, cuts faster than a 15A corded saw and gives users up to 750 cuts per charge. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. All magnesium guards and shoe delivers extreme durability for jobsite conditions. A built-in rafter hook offers quick and easy storage and an electric brake stops the blade quickly after cuts are complete for maximum productivity.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4″ Circular Saw to provide the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
- REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry’s best protection against jobsite conditions.
- Magnesium shoe and guards for maximum durability
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adaptor
- Electric brake to stop blade after trigger is released
- 2-1/2″ Cut Depth