Proudly made in the USA, the Machinist round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut, the Machinist vise vise nut is anchored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly keeping debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. The Machinist vise is also equipped with main jaws and a machined anvil work surface.
- Massive cast iron vise body is virtually indestructible, weighing up to 30% more than competing models
- Sealed construction keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- Longer spindle nut ensures smooth movement and a stronger straight-line pull
- Hardened steel replaceable jaw inserts are machine serrated for a safe and secure grip under maximum torque
- Large anvil designed to take a beating while forming and shaping materials