A scheduled maintenance program ensures the generator system is always in top operating condition and warranty requirements are being met. Generac’s scheduled maintenance kits provide all the hardware necessary to perform complete routine maintenance on a Generac automatic standby generator. Oil must be purchased separately based upon manufacturer recommendations. Maintenance is recommended at every 200 hours or 2 years.
- Scheduled maintenance is a necessity for all standby generators
- The air-cooled maintenance kit offers all the components necessary to perform a complete maintenance on your Generac air-cooled standby generator
- Maintenance is recommended at every 200 hours or 2 years
- If running in a dusty environment, more frequent maintenance may be required
- Oil will need to be purchased separately
- Further maintenance details can be found in the generator owner’s manual