Milwaukee® MX4™ 4-Cutter SDS plus rotary hammer-drill bits provide up to 4x life in rebar and up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers. The enhanced rebar guards and 4-cutter head design provide increased life and durability in hard aggregate and rebar. Additionally, MX4™ features a centering tip for exact spot drilling, wear mark indicator indicating when the bit no longer meets ANSI diameter requirements, and a reinforced flute for durability and minimized vibration. A welded tip is featured from sizes 3/16 in. to 5/16 in.. the increased life and efficiency of the MX4™ 4-cutter drill bit line provides the ideal solution in general concrete and reinforced concrete for cordless and corded rotary hammer users.
- 4-Cutter head design reduces lock up in rebar and provides up to 4x life in rebar
- Centering tip for exact spot drilling
- Reinforced flutes for minimized vibration and maximum durability
- Enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability
- Wear mark indicators to show end of life and when bit no longer meets the ANSI requirement