The MILWAUKEE Large ONE-KEY Asset ID Tags for metal surfaces provide the industry’s best scannability, high adhesion strength, and reliable durability for managing inventory with the Milwaukee ONE-KEY mobile or web app. Use any smart mobile device with an integrated camera and the ONE-KEY app for scanning, rather than investing in dedicated hardware. Time and location data are recorded with every scan of these adhesive ID tags. Made with anodized aluminum, these barcode tool tracking tags are 1.5” x 2”, ideal for assets with large metal surfaces available for adhesion, such as job boxes. The tags are built to withstand the harshest jobsite conditions with resistance to water and chemical exposure, fade-protection from UV light, scratch-resistant properties, and maintain adhesion through significant fluctuations in temperature.
- Tracking Powered by the ONE-KEY™ App
- Compatible with the ONE-KEY™
- Designed for assets with metal surfaces available for adhesion
- Engineered with scratch and fade resistant metalphoto material, which withstands exposure to most common jobsite chemicals
- Scans with any smart mobile device with an integrated camera and the ONE-KEY™ app, rather than requiring dedicated hardware
- Machine-readable 2D data matrix code allows for quick, reliable identification with every scan
- Strong adhesion properties stand to up to fluctuations in temperate and exposure to water