The 8″ Parallelogram Jointer offers performance and value in a machine loaded with features. Each machine has an extra long 82″ bed length for better work support and is equipped with an innovative single handwheel design that tilts the fence in and out with positive stops at +/-45 and 90 degrees. A non-mar insert in the fence contacts the table to avoid scratching the surface during adjustments. The parallelogram design keeps the table in close proximity to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for a fast depth of cut adjustment. This design also insures the table remains perfectly parallel, even after years of tough duty. The 1/8″ depth limiter control knob gives you quick adjustment ability and safety. A quick twist of the knob will disable this feature. This jointer features a Powermatic controlled chip 3-knife cutterhead for a safe, smooth cut every time. Powerful 2HP motor is totally enclosed in a heavily constructed steel stand providing plenty of power for the most demanding jobs.
- Straight knife cutterhead with 3 high speed steel knives create a clean cut
- Large 8″ x 82″ precision ground cast iron table surface for heavy-duty work
- Patented handwheel with worm gear system for precise fence tilting
- Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
- High-mount switch for operator convenience
- Parallelogram design allows for easy and accurate adjustment of tables