Generac Automatic Transfer Switches are designed for use with single phase generators that utilize Evolution or Nexus Controllers. The 100, 200 and 400 amp open transition switches are available in single phase in both service equipment rated and non-service equipment rated configurations. The 150 and 300 amp open transition switches are only available in a service rated equipment configuration.
- Service rated (RXSW) Generac Automatic Transfer Switches are housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R enclosure, with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint.
- The Heavy Duty Generac Contactor is a UL recognized device, designed for years of service.
- Digital Power Technology (DPM) allows these switches to have the capability to manage up to 4 individual HVAC (24 VAC controlled) loads with no additional hardware.
- When used in tandem with Smart Management Modules, up to 8 loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power management options available.
- Designed for use with single-phase generators 60-kw and below
- Single-phase, 120/240-volt; UL listed