Milwaukees one piece Carbide tipped core bits are ideal for drilling large holes in brick, block, and concrete. The asymmetric tooth pitch with alternating tooth geometries for up to 20% faster drilling speeds. The one piece design maximizes energy transfer and the thick wall core body is durable in large hammers. The fluted core exterior minimizes friction loss and removes debris faster. Core bit cut with the outer cutting edge only. The inside core must be removed to allow for deeper hole drilling applications beyond 3 in.. centering bit 48-20-5495 (included) is recommended for exact spot drilling and to avoid bit wandering during use. The drift key 48-20-5497 (not included) allows for easy removal of the centering bit. The one piece core bits are available in SDS-Max or spline shanks, ranging from 1-1/2 in. to 6 in. diameters and overall lengths of 11-3/8 in. or 22 in., with a drilling depth of 3 in.
- Asymmetrical and alternating teeth for up to 20% faster drilling speeds
- Thick-wall core body for durability even in large hammers
- Includes centering bit (48-20-5495) to allow exact spot drilling and reduce bit walking
- Drift key (48-20-5497) sold separately for easy centering bit removal
- Ideal for brick, block, and concrete applications
- Drilling depth of 3 in.
- Designed for SDS-Max rotary hammers