Milwaukee’s 1-piece Carbide tipped core bits are ideal for drilling large holes where the depth is relatively shallow. The core bit cuts a Kerf only. The inside core must be removed by the operator before deeper drilling can be accomplished. Use of centering bit 48-20-5495 is recommended (not included). Use drift key 48-20-5497 to remove centering bit from the 1-piece core bit. The 1-piece core bits are available in SDS-Max or spline shanks. They come in a variety of diameters ranging from 1-1/2 in. to 6 in. with overall lengths of 11-3/8 in. or 22 in. and a drilling depth of 3 in. The asymmetric tooth pitch with alternating tooth geometries creates faster material pulverization. The 1-piece design maximizes energy transfer and the thick wall core body is durable even in large hammers. The fluted core exterior minimizes friction loss and removes debris faster.
- Asymmetrical and alternating teeth for faster material pulverization
- Thick-wall core body for durability even in large hammers
- Centering tip to reduce bit walking and create exact spot drilling
- Remove centering bit with drift key 48-20-5497 (not included)
- Drilling depth 3 in.
- Includes (1) 48-20-5434 Milwaukee 4 in. x 22 in. 1-piece SDS-Max core bit