Milwaukee’s one piece Carbide tipped core bits are ideal for drilling large holes where the depth is relatively shallow. The core bit cuts a Kerf only. The inside core must be removed by the operator before deeper drilling can be accomplished. Use of centering bit 48-20-5495 is recommended (not included). Use drift key 48-20-5497 to remove centering bit from the one piece core bit. The one piece core bits are available in SDS-Max or spline shanks. They come in a variety of diameters ranging from 1-1/2 in. to 6 in. with overall lengths of 11-3/8 in. or 22 in. and a drilling depth of 3 in.. the asymmetric tooth pitch with alternating tooth geometries creates faster material pulverization. The one piece design maximizes energy transfer and the thick wall core body is durable even in large hammers. The fluted core exterior minimizes friction loss and removes debris faster. Bullets: asymmetrical and alternating teeth for faster material pulverization; thick-wall core body for durability even in large hammers; optional: centering tip to reduce bit walking and create exact spot drilling.
- Asymmetrical and alternating teeth for faster material pulverization
- Thick-wall core body for durability even in large hammers
- Centering tip to reduce bit walking and create exact spot drilling
- Remove centering bit with drift key 48-20-5497 (not included)
- Drilling depth 3 in.
- Includes (1) 48-20-5440 Milwaukee 6 in. x 22 in. 1-piece SDS-Max core bit