Milwaukee’s core bits are ideal for large hole drilling where depth is relatively shallow. The core bit cuts a Kerf only. The usable depth of thick wall core bits is 4-3/8 in. The inside core must be removed by the operator before deeper drilling can be accomplished. The thick wall construction is ideal for larger hammers and more seasoned/cured concrete. A 7-1/2 in. extension is available to allow for the deeper holes to be drilled. The appropriate (Dependant on the diameter) spline drive shank must be used to drive the core bit. Use 48-20-5199 center pin and 48-20-5174 guide plate for positioning and starting the hole. Thick wall core bits are available from 1 in. to 6 in. diameters. See thin wall core bits for less expensive drilling in new concrete and/or smaller hammers.
- Thick wall design
- 6 in. diameter
- Usable cutting depth 4-1/16 in.
- Use with 12 in. or 18 in. spline adapter shanks (48-03-3564, 48-03-3565) and 12 in. or 18 in. SDS-Max adapter shanks (48-03-3572, 48-03-3573)
- Use with 7-1/2 in. extension 48-95-6085
- Use with guide plate 48-20-5176 and centering pin 48-20-5199
- Includes core body with guide plate & centering pin