Bay Verte Machinery & Supply Inc. / The Power Tool Store
A family-owned machine and tool company, selling equipment to large-scale manufacturers, contractors, and construction companies throughout the Bay area and greater Wisconsin for nearly 100 years.
Benefits & Pay
- Family-friendly company
- 401K with company match
- Competitive hourly pay
- Opportunities for overtime
- Performance-based incentives
- Bonus opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Experience-based starting pay ranging from $18.00 – 30.00 per hour
Responsibilities & Duties
- Diagnosing and repairing tools, and equipment with small engines
- Reading and understand tool schematics and parts breakdowns
- Looking up parts for repairing tools
- Assembling and prepping new tools/equipment for showroom floor or customer order
Requirements &. Qualifications
- Required: Technical degree or certified by a major engine manufacturer
- Preferred: 1-year experience
- Small engine background or understanding of mechanical functions is a plus
- Ability to learn on the job, perform in a fast-paced environment, and desire to complete goals are preferred.
- Ability to stand, bend, crouch, and lift is a must.
To Apply: Send resume and application with “Service Tech” in the subject line to [email protected] Phone calls will not be accepted.